EvoCharge iEVSE Home Smart EV Charger
Not sure what to get? Use these tools to help you find a charging solution that works for you.
Homeowners can easily manage charging with the iEVSE Home, EvoCharge’s smart electric vehicle (EV) home charger. With WiFi connectivity and a user-friendly app, they can take control of their stations charging capabilities.
Level 2 iEVSE Home Smart EV Charger Features
- Charge up to 8X faster than the standard car charger
- Mobile App for simple management of charging times and status, tracking usage and more
- Connect to 2.4Ghz home Wi-Fi for smart home connectivity
- 18 ft and 25 ft charging cable lengths options
- Safely charge with UL/cUL listing
- Easy installation mounting bracket
- NEMA 4 rated for indoor or outdoor use
- NEMA 6-50 plug for simple plug and charge installation with a 240V outlet
- Works with all EV’s sold in North America including Tesla with J1772 connector
Level 2 Smart EV Home Charger Features & Highlights
Charge any EV or PHEV with EvoCharge iEVSE Home. All of EvoCharge’s units utilize the North American standard SAE J1772 plug connector. Drive a Tesla? Tesla uses a proprietary plug connector rather than the North American standard, but a Tesla-provided adaptor makes connecting simple.
The iEVSE Home Smart EV Charger is certified for safety and reliability:
- NEMA 4 rated
With EvoCharge’s iEVSE Home smart EV charger, just plug into a 240v outlet and go! If you don’t have a 240v outlet or would like to hardwire your unit to your circuit breaker, we recommend hiring a certified electrician. Download the iEVSE Home EV charging app for iPhone and Android to use the full benefits of the iEVSE Home system.
A simple charger status light allows you to see when your iEVSE Home is charging your vehicle. You can also see the status in the app.
Compatible With All EVs and PHEVs
EvoCharge’s EVSE products are all fully compatible with nearly all Electric Vehicles (EV) and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) sold throughout the United States and Canada. Tesla vehicles do not use the standard SAE J1772 plug, but an adapter is typically included with the vehicle or available to purchase online.
Get Tax Incentives
Your iEVSE Home and other EvoCharge products and installation may be eligible for federal, state and utility incentive rebates. See our incentives page to learn more.