EvoCharge iEVSE Commercial Wi-Fi EV Charger
Not sure what to get? Use these tools to help you find a charging solution that works for you.
Contractors and electricians can now offer a more powerful Level 2 electric vehicle (EV) and plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV) charging station that improves the convenience of charging at home. The Wi-Fi enabled iEVSE Home, EvoCharge’s smart EV charger, is controlled with a user-friendly app, so that homeowners can easily take control of their station’s charging capabilities.
LEVEL 2 iEVSE COMMERCIAL WI-FI EV CHARGING STATION FEATURES
- Homeowners can charge up to 8X faster than level 1 chargers
- Upgraded charging convenience with the included EvoCharge App
- Simple setup and connection to 2.4Ghz home Wi-Fi
- 18 ft and 25 ft charging cable lengths options
- Safe home charging with UL/cUL listed chargers
- Easy contractor installation with the included wall bracket
- NEMA 4 rated for indoor or outdoor use
- NEMA 6-50 plug for simple plug and charge installation with a 240V outlet
- Works with all EVs sold in North America including Tesla with J1772 connector
- Charging station with NEMA 6-50 power cord, charging cable, and J1772 handle
- Universal wall bracket and fasteners
- User manual
Need installation? Find an installer here.
Level 2 Smart EV Home Charger Features & Highlights
With an EvoCharge iEVSE Wi-Fi EV charging station, charge any EV or PHEV. All chargers from EvoCharge utilize the North American standard SAE J1772 plug connector. Drive a Tesla? Tesla uses a proprietary plug connector rather than the North American standard, but a Tesla-provided adaptor makes connecting simple.
The iEVSE EV Charger is certified for safety and reliability:
- NEMA 4 rated
With EvoCharge’s iEVSE commercial EV charger, just plug into a 240v outlet and go! If you don’t have a 240v outlet or would like to hardwire your unit to your circuit breaker, we recommend hiring a certified electrician. Download the iEVSE EV charging app for iPhone and Android to maximize the full benefits of the iEVSE.
A simple charger status light lets you see when your iEVSE is charging EVs or PHEVs.
Find the Best Match
Whether you’re just getting started, supplementing your commercial property’s existing charging solutions or are looking to replace your current EVSE charging station, check out our easy-to-use Charging Station Builder tool to help you find the best charging solution for your needs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Compatible With All EVs and PHEVs
EvoCharge EVSE products are fully compatible with nearly all Electric Vehicles (EV) and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) sold throughout the United States and Canada. Tesla vehicles do not use the standard SAE J1772 plug, but an adapter is typically included with the vehicle or available to purchase online.
Get Tax Incentives
Your iEVSE and other EvoCharge products and installation may be eligible for federal, state and utility incentive rebates. See our incentives page to learn more.